Happy Thanksgiving a day early, American readers! As the holiday season kicks off in earnest and 2015 begins its close, I thought it would be a good time to chart my progress with the 26 Books to Read in 2015 Reading Challenge (hosted by Bringing Up Burns).
Here’s where she stands:
Neat, better than I thought! So what does that leave?
8. A book at the bottom of your to-be-read pile
9. A book with a color in the title
14. A book set in the summer
16. A book you learned about because of this challenge
21. A book with a great first line
25. A book that is more than 10 years old
26. A book based on a true story
Seven books to go. Thirty-six more reading days in 2015.
Oh, and P.S.: