Have a two-week advance on your happy Valentine’s, courtesy of the library!
We’re celebrating by hosting Blind Date With a Book again this year! Here’s how it works:
- There is a display here at the library. On display are several wrapped-up books. Each one has a little blurb about itself on the front.
- If you find a book that intrigues you, bring it on up to the Circulation Desk and check it out! Just don’t unwrap it until it’s checked out!!
- You can also pick up a Rate Your Date Card, which you can take with your book.
- Bring your book date to your favorite reading spot, and then start reading!
- When you’re finished, bring the book back with the Rate Your Date Card, and tell us how it went!